|License Plate Number||
Dana Howard (Old series, English dub of Season 3)
"To the rescue!"
Heart is a main character who first appeared in Season 3 of Tayo the Little Bus.
Heart is an anthropomorphic hatchback who as Speed's girlfriend.
Heart makes first appearance in a episode "The New Friend, Heart" where seen inside at car dealership along with other dealership cars and Heart seen escaping outside of the dealership where seen passes on a wrong lane (which is one-way exit lane) and accidentally crashes into lamp post & meets Hana where seen about on way to theater & Hana seen talks to Tayo as been broke down on red highway bridge because of Tayo's tires are flat & Hana's mobile tablet been ran out of batter and been charged, Later Heart was seen on bus garage as Hana looks because of Heart had scratch & been repainted.
Heart returns in Season 4.
Heart returns in Season 5.
- Heart's design is based on 2008 Audi A4 with heavily influences from 2011 Fiat/Abarth 500 SS
- This is only character in Tayo the Little Bus where color had been changed, as she was originally brown color & later repainted into pink.
- Heart's garage was first existed in Season 1 with blank. as been reappear in Season 3 as now owned by Heart.
- It considered been related to Sally, an character from Cars franchise as shares the similarities:
- Both are girlfriend of red cars (being Sally's boyfriend is Lightning McQueen & Heart's boyfriend is Speed)
- heart is the same car as ms teach