"You always get caught up making repairs that you don't notice anything else"
-Wondie telling Hana repairing a car in the middle of the road in a flashback
|Hana and Gani
|Season 1, Episode 10|
(10th in Overall)
|| September 21, 2010|
March 21, 2013 (YouTube)
Our New Friend, Gani
I Want to Go on a Picnic!
Hana and Gani is the 10th episode in Season 1 of Tayo the Little Bus.
Hana feels traces of Wondie in Gani the bus memory chip, she decides to test him out by going out for a ride.
- This is second episode to feature an flashback, after Our New Friend, Gani, third being Cito's Secret, fourth being The Best Mechanic fifth being Trammy's Secret, sixth being Citu's Secret Playground, seventh being The Cello's Owner, eighth being A Fantastic Pair, ninth being The Little Buses go to America Part 2, tenth being Bubba's Vacation, eleventh being Jay and Iracha and twelfth being Everyone's New Playground.
- This is the first episode where Gani made mistake. The second being Gani the Teacher!.
- This is first episode where a character reaches the lower score, the second being We Are A Family, third being I Know It All and fourth being I Need More Views.
- This episode shows Hana's flashback scene from Our New Friend, Gani where Tayo told something about Gani to Hana.
- This is first episode where the blue car had broken down, the second being I Want to Go on a Picnic! and third being Cooku & Champ's Trip To The City.